xplorer is a file and information manager that adheres to the philosophy efficiency through simplicity. It assimilates nearly all the modern features of the win32 shell without the bloat. Among the features you'll find:
* clean minimalistic, customizable interface
* seamless handling of virtual folders (FTP/webfolders/zipfolders etc)
* extended file/folder details (MP3 tags, checksum etc)
* instant preview of text, graphics and audio/video content
* quick preview of documents with activeX servers (Office, PDF etc)
* find files using hyperfilters (e.g. locate files searching their comments for keywords)
* search preview PDF and office documents
* detect and cleanup duplicate files
* manage many folders in dual pane or using tabs
* easy folder comparison synchronization
* powerful visual filtering and selection engine
* organize in groups and color code files
* touch dates, split/merge and shred files
* mass renaming
* execute text commands (or DOS scripts) on files
* advanced NTFS support: hard links, file comments etc
* robust filesystem file/folder transfers
* unicode and text encoding aware
* export file information as text for printing etc
* focus on usability with keyboard shortcuts, histories, autocompletion etc
* 32 and 64 bit versions available
and so much more... You'll be amazed at how much punch was squeezed in a 1MB executable!
xplorer2 is a free trial software application from the Other subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and it was last updated on 2013-09-05. The program can be installed on Win95, Win98, WinME, WinNT 4.x, WinXP, Windows2000, Vista, Win7, Win8, 64 bit.
xplorer2 (version 220.127.116.11) has a file size of 2.03 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 87 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.